- Developing a coherent framework from Vedic Philosophy
- Please get your own copy, read and post your reviews?
- Immortality – Here and Now!
- Spirituality in Practice – Book draws favorable reviews and comments!
- Spirituality in Practice – Now available in Kindle version, soft paper back as well as hard cover versions
- Happy Valentine’s Day – 2023 and a suggestion for a gift for your loved one!
- New Book: Spirituality in Practice – now available for pre-order on Amazon
- Happy New Year – 2023!
- A brief introduction to the book: Spirituality in Practice due for release by the end of this year!
- Seeking your input
- Follow Spirituality In Practice on WordPress.com
Join 1,022 other subscribers
Tag Archives: Compassion
Happy Mother’s Day – 2013
There is an interesting short story at the end of Ramayana. Ramayana is a Hindu epic, which describes the story of Rama, the illustrious prince who lived the life of righteousness in every aspect conceivable and in every step of … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged Compassion, king, prince, princess, respect, Standing guard, virtue 4 Comments
“I am sad, but I am not angry anymore”!
If so many who are grieved so much can hold their own and look ahead, it requires all the rest of us to look up to them as our role models and repeat after George: “I am sad, but I am not angry anymore”.
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged Compassion, grief, not angry anymore, sad, Valor Leave a comment
Valor and Compassion
If our mind (and its relentless reasoning between right and wrong) is the seat of our valor, the heart (and its relentless compassion to be kind and considerate) is the seat of compassion. Perhaps this is implied symbolically when Hindus worship Lord Vishnu (the seat of valor) with Goddess Lakshmi (the source of compassion) seated in His heart! Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged Compassion, Foddess, God, heart, Lakshmi, mind, Valor, Vishnu 4 Comments