- Developing a coherent framework from Vedic Philosophy
- Please get your own copy, read and post your reviews?
- Immortality – Here and Now!
- Spirituality in Practice – Book draws favorable reviews and comments!
- Spirituality in Practice – Now available in Kindle version, soft paper back as well as hard cover versions
- Happy Valentine’s Day – 2023 and a suggestion for a gift for your loved one!
- New Book: Spirituality in Practice – now available for pre-order on Amazon
- Happy New Year – 2023!
- A brief introduction to the book: Spirituality in Practice due for release by the end of this year!
- Seeking your input
- Follow Spirituality In Practice on WordPress.com
Join 1,022 other subscribers
Tag Archives: expectations
Happy Father’s Day — 2012
Somehow neither my father’s economic plan nor my self-imposed performance goals were ever made explicit or discussed. It was understood through occasional comments, observations and suggestions. That is the way it was! But, as years go by, I find that such implicit but agreed upon expectations, seem more natural than odd in many aspects of life and relationships. Continue reading
Aspects of “help”
Help is not a matter of significance to those that offer help, but for those who receive and benefit from such help. Help may not always be visible in its immediate impact. On the other hand doing the right thing for the moment, to the best of one’s ability with out expectations may be the best form of help. Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged duty, expectations, generosity, help 4 Comments