- Developing a coherent framework from Vedic Philosophy
- Please get your own copy, read and post your reviews?
- Immortality – Here and Now!
- Spirituality in Practice – Book draws favorable reviews and comments!
- Spirituality in Practice – Now available in Kindle version, soft paper back as well as hard cover versions
- Happy Valentine’s Day – 2023 and a suggestion for a gift for your loved one!
- New Book: Spirituality in Practice – now available for pre-order on Amazon
- Happy New Year – 2023!
- A brief introduction to the book: Spirituality in Practice due for release by the end of this year!
- Seeking your input
- Follow Spirituality In Practice on WordPress.com
Join 1,022 other subscribers
Tag Archives: Karma Yoga
Two News Items
Standing apart from both these events – since we are not personally or emotionally connected with either – we are able to see the two situations in which these two events took place, with all of the details and the components.We are the witness to these details and yet, they do not overwhelm us and unduly influence our stability. We see both these events as part of nature. Such separation permits us to observe and learn about these events, with out being perturbed or affected in any way. Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged Bhakthi Yoga, Gnana Yoga, Karma Yoga 1 Comment