- Developing a coherent framework from Vedic Philosophy
- Please get your own copy, read and post your reviews?
- Immortality – Here and Now!
- Spirituality in Practice – Book draws favorable reviews and comments!
- Spirituality in Practice – Now available in Kindle version, soft paper back as well as hard cover versions
- Happy Valentine’s Day – 2023 and a suggestion for a gift for your loved one!
- New Book: Spirituality in Practice – now available for pre-order on Amazon
- Happy New Year – 2023!
- A brief introduction to the book: Spirituality in Practice due for release by the end of this year!
- Seeking your input
- Follow Spirituality In Practice on WordPress.com
Join 1,022 other subscribers
Tag Archives: respect
Happy Mother’s Day – 2013
There is an interesting short story at the end of Ramayana. Ramayana is a Hindu epic, which describes the story of Rama, the illustrious prince who lived the life of righteousness in every aspect conceivable and in every step of … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged Compassion, king, prince, princess, respect, Standing guard, virtue 4 Comments